Travel Insurance Policy secures your peace of mind. It pays for your emergency medical expenses due to sudden illness or accident injuries you succumb to while traveling, and it also provides insurance cover for loss or damage to the baggage due to fault of travel suppliers.
The Travel Insurance Policy can be given to individuals, executives, and staff who travel to territories other than resident country. It can be taken for a specific trip or as an annual umbrella policy cover for all the trips of company executives. The insurance commences from the time of leaving the resident place or work place and remains valid throughout the tour, until return to the normal work or residence.
Travel Insurance cover for the following occurrences:
- Personal accident
- Emergency medical expenses
- Emergency dental expenses
- Emergency medical transportation
- Repatriation expense
- Legal assistance in case of redress
- Loss or damage of personal baggage
- Loss of personal money
- Loss of passport loss & valuable documents
- Cancellation of trip and departure delayed