A Shop Insurance Policy protects against the risk of fire and perils, including natural calamities affecting the shop and causing loss to the owner. It can protect the owner from the losses arising out of negligence by the employees while conducting the business that can put third parties under danger of bodily injury or death. The stock as content and tenant's improvements are also insured under the policy.
Shop owner to Cover
- Shop Premises - as property or building
- Content as - good in stock / trade of business
- Goods in transit transporting risk
- Money in safe and money in transit
- Loss of profit or business interruption loss
- Glass – plate insurance